Capcom has revealed the output resolution and expected framerate for Resident Evil Village on consoles, confirming that PS5 and Xbox Series X will be able to run the game at 4K/60 FPS with Ray Tracing turned off.
- PlayStation 5 – 4K HDR/60 FPS
- PlayStation 5 (With Ray Tracing) – 4K HDR/45 FPS
- Xbox Series X – 4K HDR/60 FPS
- Xbox Series X (With Ray Tracing) – 4K HDR/45 FPS
- Xbox Series S – 1440p HDR/45 FPS
- Xbox Series S (With Ray Tracing) – 1440p HDR/30 FPS
- PlayStation 4 Pro – 1080p/60 FPS
- PlayStation 4 Pro (In High Resolution) – 4K HDR/30 FPS
- PlayStation 4 – 900p/45 FPS
- Xbox One X – 1080p/60 FPS
- Xbox One X (In High Resolution) – 4K HDR/30 FPS
- Xbox One – 900p/30 FPS
- Stadia – 1080p/60 FPS or 4K 60 FPS (4K is upscaled using dynamic resolution)
Resident Evil Village will also be released on PC, but it was not part of this list.
This news follows the Resident Evil Showcase that revealed Resident Evil 4 VR for the Oculus Quest 2, a multiplatform demo for Resident Evil Village, a trailer for Netflix’s Resident Evil Infinite Darkness, and much more.
Resident Evil Village is set to be released on May 7, 2021 and we featured the upcoming horror game for this month’s IGN First.
Have a tip for us? Want to discuss a possible story? Please send an email to [email protected].