Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne HD Remaster will be released for PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on May 25, 2021.
While May 25 is the official release date, those who pre-order the Digital Deluxe Edition will get access to the game on May 21, four days earlier than the standard edition.
The Digital Deluxe Edition will cost $69.99 USD and will give players to such bonus content as the option to play as Devil May Cry’s Dante. The full list of extras is as follows;
- Full Game Download
- Exclusive Access to the game four days early, on May 21
- Maniax Pack – Adds Dante from the Devil May Cry series
- Chronicle Pack – Adds Raidou from the Devil Summoner series
- MERCIFUL Difficulty – Adds and easier difficutly mode
- Mercy and Expectation Map Pack – Adds “Little Master’s Mercy” and “Master’s Expectation”
- Shin Megami Tensei BGM Pack – Two songs each from Shin Megami Tensei, Shin Megami Tensei II, Shin Megami Tensei IV, and Shin Megami Tensei: Apocalypse
[widget path=”global/article/imagegallery” parameters=”albumSlug=shin-megami-tensei-3-nocturne-hd-remaster-screenshots&captions=true”]
Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne HD Remaster is a modernized version of the PS2 classic from 2003 with remastered 3D models and backgrounds, additional difficulty settings, the ability to save wherever you’d like, both Japanese and English VO, an alternate branch featuring Raidou Kuzunoha, and other fixes that will improve the original game.
Have a tip for us? Want to discuss a possible story? Please send an email to [email protected].