Aside from Mono’s hats, one of the more important collectibles you can find around the Pale City are the ghosts of lost children, or Glitching Remains. These children appear to be affected by the Signal Tower, which is why they’re glitching, and you can find them hidden in a variety of different locations. This section of IGN’s Little Nightmares 2 wiki guide will detail how many there are and where they’re located.
The Wilderness – 4
- At the first collapsed bridge, where you need to jump down to climb up the other side, head right and you’ll find a secret area that will lead you to glitching remains.
- After getting the first stick to set off the trap by the tree trunk, head down it and immediately go left. You’ll find a hole here you can crawl through that will lead you to glitching remains by a dead animal.
- After getting the key and escaping The Hunter’s house, head to the outhouse before going in the shed. Six will boost you up and you’ll find glitching remains inside.
- When you land on the beach of the Pale City, you’ll find glitching remains by a TV.
The School – 6
- In the Pale City, after the TV puzzle, head up the stairs with Six and head through the doorway on the left. You’ll find glitching remains here.
- When you first enter into the Schoolyard, head to the back corner. You’ll find glitching remains here by a tricycle.
- Before entering the Teacher’s classroom, open the third locker by where you came in to find glitching remains.
- After escaping the library, head up the staircase and to your left. You’ll find glitching remains here.
- Once you have the key from the Chess Puzzle, you’ll end up near the kitchen. When you move the metal shelves on the left to reach the vent, head through the door on the left. Here, you’ll find glitching remains.
- After escaping the Teacher, once you’re back outside, you’ll find glitching remains by a paper boat down an alley.
The Hospital – 4
- After getting the flashlight, you’ll find glitching remains in the next room over by the beds. They’ll be in the way back.
- After unlocking the door with the key you obtained from the X-Ray Puzzle, you’ll find glitching remains in the back of the hallway with the prosthetic limbs.
- In the Patient area, after climbing through the vent and landing on the bed, head out towards the hallway and then back towards the gate. There’s a hole in the bottom right corner you can crawl through, then go through the door on the left where you’ll find glitching remains near a hole in the floor.
- In the shower room by the switch, there’s a box in the back left corner of the room. Move it to reveal a vent you can crawl through that will lead you to glitching remains by a bath tub.
The Pale City – 4
- When you’re back in an alley after escaping the Hospital, head back a ways to find a sewer grate that’s pushed aside. Take the ladder down and this will lead you to glitching remains.
- After solving the elevator puzzle, head left from the top of the elevator. Move the box on the left to reveal a vent. Climb through here to find glitching remains.
- Immediately after finding the previous glitching remains, once you’re back outside and can see the Signal Tower, head right and climb through the window under the awning next to the door. Here, you’ll find more glitching remains. Then, pull the cage towards the door to open it and meet back up with Six.
- After the mailroom, once you’ve swung on the hanger down to the next building, hop back out of that window and head back towards the open window behind it. Here, you’ll find glitching remains next to a very familiar porcelain statue of the Lady.