If you’re looking to fill our your armory, you’ve come to the right place. The Final Fantasy VII Remake Weapons page lists every character’s weapons, weapon stats, and how to obtain them in FF7 remake.
In Final Fantasy VII, each character has its own set of weapons they can use. Weapon types are not shared between characters, so you’ll have to regularly update everyone’s weapons separately as you progress through the game.
Look through the slide show below to see every weapon in Final Fantasy 7 Remake in the order they’re unlocked!
Every Weapon in FF7 Remake
Looking for a specific character’s weapon? Click on the character you want to look into to be taken straight to their information!
Cloud uses his iconic gigantic swords in battle. As such, he’s a pretty average protagonist in terms of his weapon.
- How to Get the Buster Sword: Cloud begins with the Buster Sword equipped.
- How to Get the Twin Stinger: Find in a chest in Chapter 17 – it’s on the main story path.
Barrett fights with a gatling gun attached to his arm. Most of his weapons are long-range.
- How to Get the Gatling Gun: This is Barret’s starting weapon.
Light Machine Gun
- How to Get the Big Bertha: Purchase from the weapons shop in the Sector 7 Slums as soon as Chapter 13.
- How to Get the Steel Pincers: Buy from Moggie the Moogle Medal vendor for 7 Moogle Medals.
- How to Get the Wrecking Ball: Earn this weapon by compeleting the Chapter 14 Side Quest called “Subterranean Menace.” It’s a difficult boss-like battle quest!
- How to Get the EKG Cannon: During Chapter 16, after speaking to the mayor in his office, speak to Hart. Give him 10,000 gil.
Tifa fights with her fists, and that means she needs knuckles and gloves to protect them.
- How to Get the: Leather Gloves: Tifa starts with this weapon.
- How to Get the Sonic Strikers: During Chapter 7 – A Trap is Sprung‘s Sentenced to Death mission, keep a lookout for a purple chest in the top left corner of a room.
- How to Get the Mythril Claws: Beat the Chapter 13 boss called Failed Experiment as part of the story.
- How to Get Purple Pain: In Chapter 16 – The Belly of the Beast, during the Acquiring the Key Card objective. While controlling Tifa, she’ll fall. Don’t climb the ladder back up, take the monkey bars to a chest.
Aerith uses rods and is a strong magic user.
- How to Get the Guard Stick: Aerith starts with this weapon.
- How to Get the Reinforced Staff: On the main path in a chest in near the beginning of Chapter 17.