This page details how to do the Space Oddity infinite money glitch in Cyberpunk 2077.
How To Do the Space Oddity Infinite Money Glitch in Cyberpunk 2077
This money glitch allows players to obtain an item from a side job, sell it to a drop box for an absurd amount of eddies, and then buy it back for next to zilch. You then repeat this process until you’re filthy rich. If that sounds good to you, check out these detailed instructions on how to do the Cyberpunk 2077 Space oddity infinite money glitch:
- First, head to Rancho Coronado in Santo Domingo.
- At this location, find a gas station with a homeless encampment. That’s where you’ll find the side job “Space Oddity”.
- Approach the men at the table and either try to negotiate with them (requires a body level of 7 or more) or simply take them out by shooting them.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to either hack the laptop on the table (requires an intelligence level of 10) or find the location of a body the men told you about and scan it for a code to use to unlock the laptop.
- Once you have the location from the laptop, follow the quest waypoint to an area with seven soldiers.
- Take them out and acquire the painting from the center capsule.
- Don’t worry if you have the Scapper perk. This painting isn’t categorized as Junk and therefore won’t be auto-disassembled.
- Find the nearest drop box and sell the painting for a whopping 4,000 eddies.
- Now you can re-purchase the painting from the drop box for 5 eddies and then sell it again for 4,000. Repeat this process to get more eddies.