IGN’s very happy to be able to reveal a brand new level coming to Fall Guys in Season 3 – welcome to Tundra Run.
Adding to Fall Guys’ set of races, this is a rush to qualify by crossing the finish line, but offers perhaps one of the cruellest obstacle courses in the game so far. You can check out a gameplay video below:
Tundra Run offers major choices about how to proceed through it, each with pros and cons. In all, the level will have you:
- Climbing a narrow, chicaning hill while trying to avoid growing, cannon-fired snowballs.
- Passing through a set of presents that fire giant boxing gloves (or creeping around the narrow ledges behind them.
- Climbing a steep hill, assisted by a fan.
- Jumping over a set of boxing glove presents, or crossing longer, icy, obstacle strewn paths around them.
- Climbing a hill covered in pinball-like flippers that shoot you backwards through the level, while a moving fan also blows you back down.
- Using a set of flippers to reach small floating flippers, which also feature flippers to send you over the obstacle-guarded finishing line (or plummeting to your doom).
It is, quite frankly, a mean-looking race, and seems to be another step up in the skill levels required after players have mastered the Season 1 and 2 stages.
Tundra Run marks one of a several new levels being added in the Winter-themed Season 3 – and stick with IGN for more exclusive drops of the new content.